Friday, October 31, 2008



here we are! that's my little family. doug and i with our little munchkins. this was at district convention in june'08. i love this picture because it is like we are taking a picture but for some one else...haha
so my sister got me set up on blogger, we'll see how it goes. i hadn't even got set up all the way on bebo before she set me up with this. i guess you're all doing it, so ... don't get started on something else, before i even get pictures on this thing.:)
i don't have a lot to say, (right now, i usually do,though,so keep posted), but i will try to remember about this thing, blog.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I'm so glad that you have a blog now. Yippee Skippee!

nickandstaci said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It can be very addicting!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! Love the pictures you put up..GiGi is so beautiful! I'm tuned in!Happy blogging..It's what keeps me connected to california!

Asia said...

that is a fanTAStic family photo