Wednesday, November 19, 2008

oh brother! (i sound like sommer), i'm really not into this whole "moving to kansas" bit...sounds a little over the rainbow to me. haha
really though, my sis keeps saying stuff about moving and i really really don't want her to go anywhere we can't drive to in a weekend. i get the whole lets get outta here thing, but seriously KANSAS! i hate the place, i rue the day the ever invented KANSAS, who's the ad whiz that came up with that one? errrrrrrr! bye forever!
and ever!

2 comments:

nickandstaci said...

i am so with you :)

Anonymous said...

dont knock until you try it. what is it that dad always says, oh yeah, "get over it, get over it." I know this will be hard on you, maybe even harder on you than me, but I'd be the one with out ANY of my family. I love you!